So so sorry. Been there. Too many times. And I feel like even my husband doesn't get it any more... "It'll happen. There's always next month." Like he said last month. And the month before. I thought that getting through Christmas would be easier if I was pregnant again, but little hope for that now... In short, I know how much it sucks!
I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys.
I am happily living together with their father (T) and have been happy with him for over 11 years.
In September 2011 we found out we were finally pregnant again; a third baby was something we both yearned for.
On January 31st I woke up with painful contractions. Woke T up, got the kids in the car and went to the hospital.
I had a bad feeling, T thought I was panicking and needed to be reassured.
Half an hour later our worlds had collapsed.....
((((Hugs))))) I am sorry!!!
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) That sucks!
ReplyDeleteSorry. Didn't see this post before I posted the comment on yesterday's. Wishing it were a happier day for you.
ReplyDeleteUgh, so sorry to read this update. Don't be too hard on yourself, you can't really jinx things even if it feels like it. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry. :( Sending you many hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteAhh. Sorry :(
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry. Been there. Too many times. And I feel like even my husband doesn't get it any more... "It'll happen. There's always next month." Like he said last month. And the month before. I thought that getting through Christmas would be easier if I was pregnant again, but little hope for that now... In short, I know how much it sucks!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, xo....... Fuck is right....
ReplyDeleteLife does seem like to play games with us at times
ReplyDelete