Sunday, February 24, 2013

Question

----- TMI alert -----

My period was 5 days late this month.
I tested, it was negative. Then I got a pretty heavy period.

My period lasted 5-6 days.
I stopped bleeding last Wednesday.

Since Friday I've had a little bit of brown discharge. It was very minimal so I didn't really worry about it.

Tonight, after I went to the bathroom, it became a lot of brown discharge. It even has some tiny hints of red in it.

I have no idea what this is.
I've never had it before and it's actually starting to freak me out a bit.

Has anyone had this?

I have an appointment on Wednesday for a PAP, I'll be sure to ask what it could be. Until then I'll just try to not worry I guess......

----------------

On a different note:

This is my 100th post :-) Yay!

I haven't been blogging as much anymore lately, but I read all of your blogs almost every day.

This blog has helped me through so much in the last year, all of your support has helped me so much.....
Thank you everyone for the support!!

3 comments:

  1. I've never had that and I'm glad you have an appointment. Happy 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have an appointment. I've only had the brownish discharge before a pending period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no help here but you should ask tomorrow at your appointment. Maybe it's just random, but if it hasn't happen to you before I understand if you worry about it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved