I'm back from my appointment with my doc.
She did yet another PAP smear. I think that makes 3 in 7 or so months. Lets hope this one has good results.
I told her about the brown discharge and she did an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.
My uterus looks good and I have a follicle ready to ovulate. She measured it, it's 15 mm and she predicted that I will ovulate on Saturday.
So nothing on Friday, se.x on Saturday, nothing on Sunday and again on Monday.
Lets see how T will react to a "schedule" :-)
There was nothing there to explain this weird discharge I'm having. No cysts or anything else..... The only explanation she had was that my last cycle got messed up because we went on vacation in the mountains. Apparently differences in altitude can mess up a cycle....
The discharge is barely even there today.
At least now I know that there's nothing there for me to worry about even though I don't have an explanation of what it actually is.
I will inform T of my doc's instructions tonight and hope he can get his head around having planned interc.ourse.
Most months I try to time it so it's around ovulation, but I never really tell him. Although I assume he must know that I try to time it, he can also count!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I will likely O on Saturday too, I just still not sure if I am ready to "try" hubs says we should just act like normal and do as normal... yeah that's easy... I'm thinking of you and I hope the every other day thing works... I had brownish discharge for a little bit and it was a cyst that gave way, it delayed my O last cycle by a week.... That was a pain because I was 18DPO and nothing, then I started the period of a century... A cyst usually will come and go as they please, and I apprently get them from time to time.... I wish you luck, I think we are O pals, we were on the same cycle last year too.
ReplyDeleteMy Hubs had a hard time getting his head around all of the "trying" stuff too but you just got to know that the end result is making a little person, that what you both want! But i think he took him a few times of me mentioning it... But secretly they know...
Best of luck with the timing of things, hope it doesn't stress you out too much. On demand can be less romantic at the best of times ;) sometimes it's better that the men don't know.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for this weekend!
ReplyDelete