Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Now what?

That's what I keep thinking. Now what?

I know I need to get my cycle started again before we can "do" anything. But it's on my mind anyhow.

Part of me thinks we should call it quits. Part of me thinks I'm 36 already and I have two healthy beautiful boys. Why do I still want another baby???
Another part of me can't shake the feeling that I really do want that third baby. We've wanted it for so long, why give up now?

T and I need to talk about what we want to do. How far do we want to go?
I will be seeing my doc soon and I want to talk to her about my options. I know I can get pregnant. But I'm not going to try again for another year.

I wish it would all be easy again. I remember when I stopped the pill the first time. I was pregnant 3 months later. No issues, no problems, an easy pregnancy..... The second time I didn't get pregnant quite as fast, but it was also easy....
Then it all started going wrong.

I know I shouldn't dwell on the things that have gone wrong. I know how beautiful a pregnancy can be.

I just want that again.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if the reason why you want another baby is the most important. You do. And it's unfair that things have been so hard. I wish you lots of luck in the months ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have some valid reasons for wanting a third. Hoping that you'll get pregnant again with healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read about this blow. I think it's normal to want another child, especially after the loss of a child. Losing Dylan has left a hole in your heart and while no other child will fill that hole, another child will help with the healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone in decision-making-dilemma regarding how far you are willing to go etc. Give it the time you need, and having a chat with your doctor seems wise. I agree with the former comment, on that another baby can be healing but not a replacement of your Dylan.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved