Panic has crept in.
I am completely freaked. I do not know how I'm going to survive the next two weeks.
I called my doc and was able to get an appointment for the 28th.
I'm glad I can go this "early". If this were just any other pregnancy, without my history of the ectopic and losing Dylan, I would have had to wait till 12 weeks.
I'll be 7 weeks on the 28th.
I've been panicking about my symptoms.
I catch myself constantly prodding my breasts to check if they're still sore. Not really ideal to be doing this at the office. I have to remind myself to only do it in the toilet. If I'm not careful, someone will notice....
I'm not nauseous any more. I don't have to pee more. At least I don't think I do.
I am exhausted though. I slept all night last night. Got up at 7 am. Fell asleep on the couch from 8 till 10:30. And took another nap from 12:30 till 2 pm. So yeah, I'm sleeping a lot!!
I'm 5w5d today. I know it's still really early to have full-blown symptoms. I don't remember having them this early with my other pregnancies.
I wish there was something to keep my mind off this. But there isn't.
Being nervous is part of it I guess. Being scared is also part of it.
For now, I have to believe everything is ok. I have to believe it to get to the 28th....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Praying that is going to be well.
ReplyDeleteSending you good thoughts. I never had symptoms that early, either, so don't read too much into it! Keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteHolding your hand through this wait. One day at a time, and deep breaths, ok. Sending you so many good thoughts that all will be well. And I'm really glad you got an early appointment, it's crazy to think that the first one in a normal pregnancy without any history is at 12 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, yeah, yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm pretty sure, after a loss, we just spend the rest of any subsequent pregnancy being a complete whack-job! At least it's well-earned crazy!!!! Hoping your scan shows only good things!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops. Sorry about the above...
ReplyDeleteSending loads of good vibes to you. I have everything crossed that all is going well. Much love to you!