Tuesday, September 24, 2013

lately.....

I haven't been blogging much lately.
I don't really know why. I open my blog every day and read everyone's posts. But I guess I just don't have a lot to say lately....

I'm doing ok. Sad at times that we are here again. Sad that I should have been approaching 18 weeks by now, but I am not.

There is a girl at work who is pregnant. I haven't been able to talk to her. She's starting to show. I'm pretty convinced that she is about as far along as I should have been. It has made it impossible for me to approach her. I feel horrible that I can't talk to her, but I'm afraid I'll get upset.
There's another girl also pregnant, only 7 weeks. She's told everyone because she's so excited because she's had a lot of miscarriages and she's never gotten this far. I get it, but I so hope for her that everything works out.
I had told some people at work because I was almost 10 weeks, and it also still happened.

Argh, some days I just wish I could will myself to be pregnant. Will it to all be alright. Other days I think we should just give up. But I know, deep down, that if we stop trying now, I'll always be sad about not having the brother or sister we've wanted for so long for the boys.....

------------------

On a different note, I've noticed that Elizabeth at Bébé Suisse's blog is empty. Does anyone know if she has stopped blogging?

1 comment:

  1. I think all of this is normal feelings, you have been through so much and it hasn't been that long since your latest loss. It's a lot to process and of course you feel sad when seeing or hearing someone else is pregnant.

    I had a look at Elizabeth's blog and it seems to be up, maybe just something technical going on...

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved