Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Some happy stuff

This morning I realized I have not written about our wedding on my blog.....

We have been engaged for 9 months now and I was always hesitant to start planning something because I do still believe I could be pregnant any month.....

Anyway, while we were on vacation, I made up my mind and said I want to be married this year.

So, we are getting married on November 16th, 2013!!

We will have a small ceremony at the town hall and then have a nice, cozy dinner with our families and best friends.

I'll buy myself a pretty dress, but it won't be white or long. So not a very traditional wedding, but I actually kind of like that idea.

We bought rings two weeks ago which made it all very real. In a good way!

I'm kind of excited about the big day. Although I'm sure I won't be as nervous as some other brides I know. :-)
The boys are excited about us getting married, which is very cute.

I can't wait to finally be married, although it won't change anything between T and I. Except that he'll finally be my husband!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww yay!! That's very exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you have a long and happy married life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's excellent happy news! Congratulations, lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely, congratulations for having the plans all set up. We did a similar thing, with only a few friends as witnesses. My dress weren't white or long either and it suited us just fine. What a great thing to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved