Sunday, October 13, 2013

Capture Your Grief - Catchup

I was away for a few days, and even though I don't want to post pictures for all the days I missed, there are some I do want to share....

Day 5. Memory
We used this picture for a little card we made for Dylan's memorial service. 
This is a sad and happy memory at the same time. Sad yes, but I love this picture.....

Day 6. Ritual
Dylan's grave. I go almost every week. Usually alone. Sometimes only for a few minutes, sometimes I stay for half an hour...... It's my time, my ritual.

Day 7. Me now
This is not a picture of me. But it's a picture taken during our summer vacation. 
It's a picture which look peaceful to me. Kind of how I feel....
I'm still sad, yes, but I have found some kind of peace of mind and am able to live my life again and enjoy watching the boys grow up....

3 comments:

  1. Being able to live your life - much more complicated than it sounds. Getting there isn't easy, so congratulations. Remembering Dylan with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at our pictures taken of Little M probably for the first time in at least a year. I miss him so much.
    I'm with you on this journey you've chosen; Capture Your Grief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you son is so precious and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved