Thursday, September 6, 2012

2 in 1

Prompt 5 Pure:


This is lavender in my front garden. I love my lavender, it smells so good when you walk by it and it's beautiful in the sunlight.....

Prompt 6 Book:

Ok, ok, I know what you must be thinking about these books.....
I was pretty hesitant at first too. But after my cousin, who reads what I read, told me she loved them, I decided to get them before vacation.
I loved them. I read the three books in exactly 3 days. I can't wait to read them again soon!! :-)
I don't usually read this kind of stuff, but I caved and haven't regretted it one bit!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll buy them and read them too. I've heard such mixed reviews about them. I too have lavender growing in one of my flower beds. Recently I cut some and have it hanging to dry in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lavender pic! There was some growing by the chalet where we stayed last week - so nice to smell every time we went in and out. Now I'm thinking I should have picked some to bring back with us ....

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved