Saturday, May 4, 2013
International Bereaved Mother's Day
Happy International Bereaved Mother's Day to everyone out there who has lost a child.
This day was horrible last year, as was Mother's Day the week after.
It hasn't really gotten any easier this year.
I can handle it, I can get through tomorrow without sobbing all day..... But Dylan has been on mind the past few days and will certainly be on my mind tomorrow.
I will spend tomorrow with my two beautiful, healthy boys. I will enjoy every moment with them tomorrow.
Together, we will go visit Dylan. The boys will go see their little brother. We will go see our third son.
I wonder when this will get easier. I wonder if it ever will.
I wonder if I will ever stop missing him......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I don't think the missing will ever stop. I think it will get easier; I hope it will get easier. But I can't imagine it ever ending.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you and all your boys, especially Dylan, tomorrow. Sending love your way.
Thinking of you today. Much love to you. Stacie from Life As I Know It.
ReplyDelete