Monday, February 20, 2012

Vacation

We're leaving tomorrow morning to go skiing till next weekend.

I was not looking forward to this week, had actually wanted to cancel the vacation.
But we decided to go because the boys were looking forward to it and we need to get out of the house.

Today, I am looking forward to it. I wasn't supposed to be able to ski. But I love to ski and now I can. So I have embraced that and am determined to have a good time and enjoy it.

So, I have been doing laundry all day and am almost ready to pack our bag and leave in the morning.

I can't wait to be in the mountains.
I will do my best to have a good vacation. A family vacation. Me, T and the boys.
and the mountains and snow, good food, games after dinner.....

yes, I'm looking forward to our vacation :-)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun as best you can. You deserve this vacation. I am glad to know you're excited for it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved