Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dream

I dreamed I was pregnant.
It just dawned on me.
I've been up for a good hour, knew I had a "weird" dream but couldn't place it.
As I'm sitting here reading the new blog posts, reading one about (the lack of) pregnancy symptoms, it dawns on me.

My dream was about being pregnant again. I remember having the most painful breasts (I've had this every one of my pregnancies).
There's not much else there, the dream has already faded.

The feeling hasn't faded. I didn't wake up feeling bad emotions. Not scared, nervous, sad.....not any of those.
Maybe it's a sign that I may just be ready to give this whole thing a go again. Maybe I'm ready to let go of some of my anger and sadness.....

Hmmmm. Thinking about the dream now brings a smile.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear you're feeling so positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how the emotions can swing back and forth like this. Devastation one day and full of hope the next. I had a similar dream a while ago, and woke up smiling from it. I still remember it clearly. Best of luck if you decide to jump back into trying again :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved