Everything is done.
I'm ready. The house is clean and ready. The desserts are all baked and in the fridge waiting to be finished. The tent is up and the tables are set. My nails are even done.
Thank god for moms. My mom was here for 2 days and helped me with everything.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is 17 degrees and sunny.
My oldest son has his communion tomorrow.
I am so proud of him. He is such a big boy.
I hope I can keep my tears back tomorrow, but I already know now that it will be difficult.
A friend told me yesterday to have a glass of champagne for Dylan and that he will be amongst us tomorrow.
I think I'll do that and try to have a nice day. For X and L, but also for Dylan, our sweet angel.




No comments:
Post a Comment